Dirty grinder? Clean it up with Urnex’s Supergrindz burr grinder cleaner. Reformulated to work for superautomatic espresso machines (most of which are near-impossible to disassemble for cleaning), simply add a capful to an empty hopper to clean out the oil and residue left behind by coffee beans.
How to use SuperGrindz
- Remove all coffee from the bean hopper
- Brew 2 large cups of coffee to use up all remaining beans in the grinding chamber
- For superautomatics, add 26 g (1 full cap) of SuperGrindz
- After adding the SuperGrindz, add 78 g of coffee (3 full caps) to the hopper
- Brew 5 large cups of coffee, or until the pucks no longer contain traces of the yellow SuperGrindz tablets